Wednesday, August 21, 2013

And... She is Back!


    Dear followers I am so sorry I have abandon you, but have no fear.... for I am back!
With better writing skills, a new blog look and new name!

 Life has been crazy but I have decided to get my old blog up and running again. Yes I know it has been over two year with NO posts.... I do feel just a bit guilty.... but like I said before.... I am back.

Two years have past, so yes there is a lot to catch up on. The year is 2013 I am 16, and  junior year of high school has just begun... I am trying to come up with things about my self to wright here it is harder than you might believe. Well I have an uncontrollable love for ice cream.... and crafting is still a hobby. Please stay posted I will be writing on here more frequently :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment