Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bramblewood Fashion Givaway



I was over at Bramblewood Fashion and saw this contest i hope it is not to late to enter!


1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?



England or Vince I just love how they dress in England !!



2. What is the oldest item you own?
A half of a Bible the was my grand fathers. I assume some one gave it to him , because he was not born in 1879



3. If you had to pick one hero, who would it be?

My Mom and Dad!!! or Peter Jackson



4. If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead. Who would it be?

Christopher Paolini (author or ERAGON) Peter Jackson (director of Lord Of the Rings)
and my grandfather





5. Which do you like better, Coke or Pepsi?
i like them both ...alot. But i read some weird stuff about Pepsi
so i would have to go with Coca-cola


No comments:

Post a Comment