Thursday, November 4, 2010

Beaded Bracelets

A few years ago i got a bead loom for Christmas
and whenever i listened  to a book on tape i would work on these,  and heres some of the things i have created last year. 



This blue and gold is my favorite one i dont know why  but i just do>

 Yes and of corse i have to have one with eragon on it!!


       My mother had this really cool Indian neckless so i tried to  recreate it. These are kinda falling apart but they still look cool. The ends are all tangled but i was to lazy to untangle them

I would have Never Posted these on here if it was not for a friend i met a drama class we were just siting there and she just picked up my hand and started playing with my bracelet . It was Pretty Funny!

4 comments:

  1. wow jessi dont kill ur self with that needle!!!!! amd i tottaly want one[even though you already gave me one...] jobie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Those look intensive to make! :)

    BTW, you have won my giveaway!

    http://shealynns-faerie-shoppe.blogspot.com/2010/11/and-winner-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Jobie i will make you another one if you tell me the colors (I am Out Of Blue). And i am not THAT clumsy with needles

    ReplyDelete